MARLIN Platform (project in progress)
Detailed design of Jacket, Deck and Living Quarter of drilling and production Marlin platform. The platform will be installed offshore Ivory Coast, approximately 11 miles from shore in about 110 meters water depth. The platform is designed to accommodate 1800 ton tender assisted drilling rig, eight wells and six risers.
- Jacket four legs 3300 ton,
- Four 84” Dia. Piles soil penetration 105 m
- Deck total lifting weight 4000 ton
- Detailed Structural Design for the In-service, Construction and Installation phases.
- Material and Construction specifications.