Software & Hardware
SOFTWARE AND NUMERICAL MODELING
Our policy is to adopt the most up to date computer techniques in terms of both hardware and software to maximize the staff productivity.
- SACS System by Engineering Dynamic (Bentley) for structural Analysis (for offshore structures)
- MOSES by Ultramarine for naval analysis and dynamic simulation
- OPTIMOOR by Tension Technology International, Inc. for Mooring Analysis
- TEKLA steel structure modeling/drafting program
GEOTECHNICAL AND SOIL/STRUCTURE INTERACTION PROGRAMS
- MIDAS GTS FEM geotechnical/structural analysis program
- LPILE by Ensoft (Lymon C. Reese) for laterally loaded piles
- APILE by Ensoft (Lymon C. Reese) for axially loaded piles
- PARATIE by Ceas for foundation diaphragms
- GRLWEAP Wave Equation Analysis Program
OFFSHORE PIPELINES AND PIPING
- TCS/LAY for non linear laying Analysis
- CAESAR II piping stress Analysis
GENERAL PURPOSE STRUCTURAL/CIVIL AND FEM PROGRAMS
- SAP2000 general purpose program for structural Analysis
- MIDAS GEN general purpose program for structural staged Analysis
- MIDAS FEA non linear structural Analysis program
- DIANA FEM structural program for special materials (masonry, composites, rock, etc)
- SOLID-WORKS FEM structural analysis program
EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING SOFTWARES
- SeismoStruct v6.5 Earthquake Engineering Software
- SeismoMatch v2.1 Earthquake Engineering Software
- SeismoSpect v2.1 Earthquake Engineering Software
Tecon central Information System is organised on three levels:
- Servers: three BL460c Blade Servers – one DL360 managing the blades and one DL380 Linux Server.
- Data Storage: SAN, Storage Area Network (HP Enterprise Virtual Array 4400) – 12 N. FC Disks.
- Data Security: guaranteed by a HP Library. HP Storage Works MSL 2024 Tape Libraries, autoloader.