- The Jasmine jacket is a 4-legs structure installed in a water depth of 81.7 m. It is provided with 5 horizontal framing plans designed to house n. 24 conductor slots.
- The overall dimensions of the jacket primary structure are 32.0m x 35.0m at the top (el. +21.0 m) and 51.0m x 35.0m at the bottom.
- The foundation system consists of n. 9 driven piles grouted into the sleeves.
- Design of the temporary and final supporting system at yard, roll-up operations of the subassemblies, lifting and installation of the top plan and clusters
- Design of the yard and barge skidways used for the jacket load-out
- Design of the upper grillage
- Ballasting for load-out operations