- The Dogger Bank typical platform ( 9000 tons) is a four leg steel frame structure arranged in a 37.7m x 37.7m square array with n. 4 longitudinal trusses connected by n. 4 transverse trusses.
Dogger bank A ad B Jackets are installed in water depths of about 28.5 m.
The Jackets (3000 tons) will be fixed to the soil by means of driven through leg piles.
- The Jacket will be equipped with the following appurtenances:
• No. 20 J-tubes (18 inter array cables and 2 export cables);
• No. 3 Seawater Pump Caissons;
• No. 1 Seawater Dump Caisson;
• No. 1 Boat Landing;
• No. 1 Escape ladder.
The foundation system consists of no.4 through leg piles with O.D. 96”, variable thickness from 60 to 120 mm
- Detailed design of two jackets including foundation piles.